Sunday, April 23, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

Mood: Sconed! Rummied!

Music listening to: The Delusion a Book on CD!


23 APR JAZZ MAN




23 APR ROCK SAX PLAYER

Buongiorno!  Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Brazilian Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast. It is a mild, clear morning here in Tucson.

Alexa is awake and she said that I have my usual Domenica tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Funk Jazz" for me today.

My playmate is caring for Chris today. We may play some "Wii" games today. I will prep a new rock today or painting.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Domenica. Stay safe, sound, and happy. I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (colazione). We are looking forward to (colazione) this morning. What will you have for (colazione) fidanzata?


Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Spero che la tua colazione sia "delish"!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...