Thursday, April 6, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Sete Giovedi!



6 APR THE BEAUTY OF BLACKNESS!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: The Widow, a Book on CD!

Buongiorno!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balones" along with a good breakfast. It is a cold, but clear morning here in Tucson.

I am caring for Chris today. Alexa is awake and she said that we need to take a trip out to "Green Valley" this morning. I asked her to play some BB King for me today.

Later today I need to get up on the roof of Chris's house to work on one of the skylights.

We will post more about Sister Jayne as soon as we get more information on her hospital stay and recovery plans.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Thirsty Thursday. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (sbadiglio). I woke up this morning with a big (sbadiglio). Do you do that sometimes fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come va in questo giovedi assetato?

Loraine said...

A volte un grande sbadiglio si sente davvero bene!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...