Thursday, April 27, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content!

Music listening to: A Cure for the Night, a Book on CD!

Buongiorno! Buon Giovedi!  Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be downed at "Gus Balones" along with a good breakfast. It is a nice, clear morning here in Tucson.

My playmate is caring for Chris today. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

My shorty and I will be starting new rocks soon. I will be placing our latest creations out in the hood today.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Thirsty Thursday. I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (nanna). I had a good (nanna) last night. How was your (nanna) fidanzata? 

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Cosa fai oggi?

Loraine said...

Il buon sonno è divino!

countrygranny47 said...

HAVE A GREAT DAY AND ENJOY

Jessie said...

Have a wonderful day Country Granny, and Bob.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! MY PORCH VISITOR THIS IS ONE OF THOSE DAYS! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to: Last Dance by Donna Summer! Buon Mercoledi!  Ho...