Sunday, April 2, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!


How are you doing so far on this Domenica? We are good here so far. Chris was visited by his doctor this afternoon, and all is well.

We have been watching LSU become the champs. It was a very good game against Iowa.

My playmate and I are going to end our getaway with dinner at "Oreganos" this evening. We both are saddened that we will be home bound now for who knows how long. It is what it is!

I am still reviewing photos from our trip to San Diego and Yuma. I will get them posted as soon as I can. Here are some photos from our evening out last night at "Mama Louisa's. We were joined by my girlfriend Shoo Shoo and Papa John. Enjoy!

1 APR SHOO SHOO ON MIO MOGLIE


1 APR PAPA JOHN CON SHOO SHOO





Get a good night's sleep so you can be prepared for Monday.

Buona notte...Jessie 

 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona sera fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Buon riposo.

countrygranny47 said...

Nice to see pictures of your friends.
Hope you all have a good day.
Warming up here gradually and it's so welcomed too.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...