Monday, March 27, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!


27 MAR CHURCH HAT!

How did you day go? Well, mine was a total bust. I didn't get to do anything that I had planned to do today. So, now I will have to push it all over to next week.

Tomorrow will be a busy day for us. No caregiver tomorrow as well, except for me. Chris the iRobot will be coming out of his cradle to clean the main house carpet. I also have to get Chris ready and settled for his afternoon dental appointment.

My suitcase is out, but I will not be able to pack until tomorrow. Hope I don't forget anything. I also have to make a trip over on the east side as well. 

We will be hitting the road late tomorrow and we have not ever done that before. We will stop in Yuma, for an overnight, before we make our way to San Diego.

So, I hope that you get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday. I will not be posting to the blog tomorrow because I have so much to get done.  We will have our cells, and tablets with us. Stay safe, and I will chat at you later.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise

 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Goditi un momento di relax a San Diego.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...