Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



15 MAR MORNING BUTTERFLY

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Somebody Is Watching a Book on CD!

Buongiorno! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a mild, but cloudy morning here in Tucson. It is supposed to rain today, staring this morning.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be another busy one. First off, we will be playing "Pickleball" at Reid Park with Bucky and Dena. I asked Alexa to play some more BB King for me later today. My shorty has a busy day as well.

I will be working on my latest rock today if time allows. My shorty has a rock prepped to start.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Humper and I will chat at you later. Stay safe. 

We will be having a "Rumi Kube Fest" this at the home of my girlfriend Shoo Shoo. It is going to be a a fun evening with me being the big winner. Ya Mon'.

Today's challenge word is (musica). I enjoy soothing (musica), it calms me down. Does (musica) do that for you fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise


Monna, how are you doing?

Ross and Denise, what is up for today?

Rosie, what is new in Melbourne? Thank you so much for the audio message.

Deb and Sharon, how are things?

Edi, how are you and the family doing?

JT, what is going on today?

Sister Tiger, how are things?

Sister Jet, how are things?

Sister Marcie, how are things?

 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

"La musica dà un'anima all'universo, ali alla mente, volo all'immaginazione e vita a tutto." – Platone

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...