Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!




The day is almost over, how was yours? It has been a different kind of day for me, but it will be over soon.

My playmate prepared breakfast for dinner. We had "French Toast", sausages, eggs, and plenty of coffee. It was all good. We watched "NCIS" on "Paramount" with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is watching TV and he is downing his supplemental drip. I will give him some yogurt for dessert.

My shorty is in the main house on her Mac. Tomorrow is going to be another busy day, and it looks like rain already. Smile!

Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Hump Day. Stay safe.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Mi mancherà il blog ma avrò pazienza.

countrygranny47 said...

You take care Jessie & Elsie,
Have a good day today,,, hopefully

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...