Monday, March 6, 2023

Buon Sera!

Buona Sera!



How goes it around your way? It has been a very busy day for me today.

I made it over on the east side to pick up some weed killer from Do-It-Yourself Pest Control. I plan on weeding the front yard tomorrow, but it looks like we may get some of the wet stuff. 

Chris and Elise got a good massage from Rosemarie this morning.

I worked on my continuing medical classes today. I completed the class on Infection Control and Types of Infections and Treatment. I got a 95% on the exam.  Tomorrow I will tackle the Covid 19 course again. For some reason this on is giving me a headache. My fidanzata told me that I will get it done. I hope so. Mio Moglie will try it tomorrow and maybe she can see what I am missing.

My shorty prepared breakfast for dinner. We enjoyed homemade blueberry pancakes, sausages, eggs, and plenty of coffee to get it all down. We watched "NCIS" on "Paramount" with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is watching TV and downing his supplemental drip. I will give him some "Mojito Tart Pie" in a bit. It is very good.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Sleep well tonight so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday. I will chat at you later.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Ahhh, fidanzata. Mi fai arrossire di nouvo. Si, mi piace flirtare, ma divertiti quando flirto con te. Notte!

Loraine said...

Sono contento che tu sia un po' un flirt. Rende la vita divertente!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...