Saturday, March 11, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Let Me Go a Book on CD!

Buongiorno! Buon Sabato! How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good strong "French Roast Blend", and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It isi a mild, but partly cloudy morning her in the valley of Tucson.

I am caring for Chris today up until Sister Jayne arrives at 5:00pm. Alexa is awake, and she reminded me that I need to complete my rock today. I asked her to play some BB King for me today.

We enjoyed Happy Hour at "La Parrilla Suiza" late night. The play at "Live Theatre Workshop" was very good but it was a long play. The acting was excellent.

This evening we are meeting up with mio fidanzata e Capo Jim at "Canyon Crown" for dinner. We are looking forward to it as always. This is a victory dinner for the Superbowl win by the Chiefs.

If time permits, I will take a ride in the hood on my scooter. If the weather holds up, I will spray the front yard with weed spray. 

Here are a few pictures from our lunch with the crew at "Zaynas". It was good to see everyone.

9 MAR A ZAYNAS WITH MIO MOGLIE, MARTY, PAULA, LORI, BERT


9 MAR IO, BERT, LORI



9 MAR MARTY AND PAULA


Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Sabato. Stay safe.

Hey, how about those "Wildcats"? Great game last night. Go Cats!

Today's challenge word is (tesoro) My fidanzata and all of my girlfriends are a (tesoro).

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Ci vediamo con Capo Jim questa sera.

Loraine said...

“Ricordati che dovunque sia il tuo cuore, là troverai il tuo tesoro.” Paulo Coelho

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...