Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera

How are you doing? Did your day go well today? The wind once again has delayed my yard work. It is supposed to rain over the next few days and that will delay things again.

Chris and I watched a couple of (horror) movies this afternoon and we loved them. Another issue came up with the caregiver today at the end of her shift.  Chris lap belt snap was missing, and I just found it this evening. He was sitting on it. Also, his right leg rest was not seated properly, and his leg was turned inward instead of straight forward. This are things that you cannot miss, being wrong. It blows my mind!

My shorty prepared homemade blueberry pancakes with link sausages, eggs, and plenty of coffee to get it all down. It was all good. After dinner we got Chris out of his chair and into his house. We got him down early because we had to take Azalya to the vet. We took Azalya to her appointment to the tune of $550.00 green backs. 

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is enjoying his supplemental dinner while he is watching TV.  I will give him some yogurt for dessert.

It is very windy right now and it is looking like rain is on the way. Tomorrow is going to be another busy day for us. Lately we have been running around like a chicken with its head cut off.

Speaking of chicken. Tomorrow is Chefs Day. My Sous Chef and I will be preparing some Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings with Rice. My Sous Chef will select a libation to go along with the meal. Are you drooling yet? 

I need to contact my (fidanzata) for an explanation about who sent her some roses today. If it wasn't Capo Jim or me, we need to have conversation (subito).

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Hump Day.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise


2 comments:

Jessie said...

What's up fidanzata?

Loraine said...

Mistero risolto. Mia sorella e mio cognato hanno inviato il bouquet. Volevano farmi sapere che mi amano e mi pensano spesso. Le sorelle sono una buona cosa.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...