Sunday, March 19, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Restless! Cautious!

Music listening to: Stand Your Ground a Book on CD!

Buongiorno!  Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, a second cup will be downed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast. It is a mild, windy, and cloudy morning here in Tucson.

My playmate is caring for Chris today, until 5:00pm when Sister Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be a busy one. I have had a lot of busy days lately. I asked her to play some BB King for me today.

My shorty and I are going to ride our scooters in the hood after breakfast. We are also going to watch our Lady Cat's play basketball today. Go Cats! Later this evening we are going to hit up the "Roadhouse Cinema" to see the movie "Shazam". 

We had a wonderful evening at "Dantes Fire". We were joined by my girlfriends Shoo Shoo and Edwina. The food was very good, and the portions were large. We enjoyed a nice bottle of the "7 Deadly Zins" a nice "Lodi" wine. For dessert we enjoyed an "Adult Smores" ala flambe that was delicious. After dinner we made our way over to the "Berger Center' to see the play/musical titled " Billie" Backstage with Lady Day. It stared Synthia L. Hardy. It was excellent and the music from the live band was (jazz) at its best.  The standing ovation was well deserved let me tell you. This performance brought out the essence of (Blackness). A must see indeed.


18 MAR DANTES FIRE WITH SHOO SHOO AND EDWINA!


18 MAR DANTES FIRE CON MIO MOGLIE


18 MAR DANTES FIRE AN "ADULT SMORES"



Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Domenica. Stay safe and get ready for Monday.

Today's challenge word is (rispetto). I (rispetto) my fidanzata and girlfriends.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Jessie said...

Happy Birthday Herman!

Loraine said...


Il rispetto è ciò che dobbiamo; amore, quello che diamo.

Filippo Giacomo Bailey

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...