Saturday, March 18, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Irritated!

Music listening to:  Stand Your Ground a Book on CD!

Buongiorno! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a mild, but clear morning here in the valley of Tucson.

I am caring for Chris today up until 5:00pm when Sister Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be a very busy one. I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

My playmate and I will start the day off at the "Hub" firing range. We will get a little target practice in with our (Glock). It has been a while since we have been to the "Hub."

We will be hitting up "Dante's Fire" this evening with my girlfriends, Shoo Shoo and Edwina. We haven't been to "Dante's Fire" in quite a while. Dinner should be very good. After dinner we will make our way to the "Berger Center'' to see "Billie Holiday". This one will be loaded with music and facts about her life. We are looking forward to it.

My playmate and I will be starting new rocks soon. Well, I had better get busy and get this Sabato moving forward. Have a good one and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge phrase is ( Propongo un brindisi alla mia fidazata e a tutte le mie amiche. Yes, I do fidanzata.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

7 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Jessie said...

Morning Country Granny and Bob,
What is up for the weekend?

Jessie said...

Rosie, what is new in Melbourne?

Jessie said...

Ross and Denise, have a good weekend.

Loraine said...

Il mio brindisi all'amicizia profonda

countrygranny47 said...

Hey Jessie,
We went for breakfast//lunch this morning with some friends of ours. It's been a couple months since we did that. Had a good time with them.
Enjoy your day today and especially this evening.

Jessie said...

That is great Country Granny.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...