Friday, March 10, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content! Cautious!

Music listening to: "Someone Is Watching' a Book on CD!

Buongiorno! Buon Venerdi! TGIF!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Hawaiian Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a mild, but clear morning here in Tucson.

I am caring for Chris this morning up until 11:00am when Sister Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that it is going to be a very busy day today for me and my shorty. I asked her to play some BB King for me today.

A tech from "Water Tech" will be here this morning to replace a valve on the Reverse Osmosis Tank. My playmate and I will be hitting up a movie at the "Loft" today. If time permits, I will take another ride on my scooter in the hood. 

We will be hitting up "La Parillia Suiza" for Happy Hour this evening. Can you say margarita? Ole'. After Happy Hour we will be going to "Live Theatre Workshop" to see the live play "On the Verge". It should be a good one.

I will complete my latest rock today. My playmate will be finished with hers very soon.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good TGIF! and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge phrase is (Buona Giornata). To my fidanzata and my girlfriends (Buona Giornata).

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Cosa c e in serbo per oggi?

Jessie said...

Mary and Bob have a good weekend.

Loraine said...

I bei giorni sono i migliori! Buon venerdì a te.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...