Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



1 MAR MIO MOGLIE E IO LOVED SIENA, ITALY!

Mood: Relaxed! Sconed! Rummided!

Music listening to:  Let Me Go a Book on CD!

Buongiorno!  Buona Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a cold, but clear morning here in Tucson.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that Truly Nolan will be here this morning to inspect and spray inside and outside of both houses.  I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

I will finish up the yardwork before I start to tackle the backyard. It is supposed to rain most of the day today. We will see.

I just reviewed and downloaded the pictures from our staycation. I will start to post them in the next posting I also have three continuing medical education classes to complete. Smile!

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Humper. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

countrygranny47 said...

Hope things go better for you all.
Enjoy the day if at all possible.

Loraine said...

Stai colpendo duramente quel cortile!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...