Sunday, March 5, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content! Cautious!

Music listening to:  Let Me Go a Book on CD!

Buongiorno!  Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Rainforest Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast. It is a cold, but clear morning here in Tucson.

Elise is caring for Chris today up until 5:00pm when Sister Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that I have my usual Domenica tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some music to cook by.

Yes, today is Chefs Day. My Sous Chef and I will be tossing pots and pans in the (cucina) again. We will be preparing Salmon Patties, Mashed Potatoes, and Creamed Corn. My Sous Chef will select a libation to go along with the meal. The dessert will be "White Russians" with soft serve ice cream. I know that you are drooling right? I am already. Smile!

Well, enjoyed our evening at Dena and Bucky's home. Yes, it was a "Wizard Fest. We dined on salad and pizza. Mio Moglie made a "Mojito Key Lime Pie" for dessert that was to die for.

Kim and her daughter were there, and it was good to see them. The game began on a sour note for me, smile! As the game progressed, I was on a roll, but that's a heavy butt. Dena became the "Wizard", she beat me by 10 points. It was a great evening, and we look forward to our next meeting. Thank you, Dena and Bucky, for making our evening delightful.

Here are the final photos from our staycation in the Phoenix area. Enjoy!

26 FEB MIO MOGLIE HEADING INTO WILD HORSE PASS


26 FEB JT AND NATE JOINED US FOR BREAKFAST AT WILD HORSE PASS


26 FEB (NILS) THE BIRTHDAY BOY



26 FEB (NILS) BIRTHDAY GOODIES


My shorty and I will be mounting our scooters soon for a ride in the hood.

Today's challenge word is (volpe). Yes, Dena is a sly (volpe) when it comes to "Wizard", but my fidanzata is too!

Have a good Domenica. Stay safe and get ready for Monday. I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata Hai dei piani speciali per la prossima settimana? Come sta Jay?

Loraine said...

Hai diverse amiche e ognuna è una volpe a modo suo. So che l'hai sempre capito. Sorriso.
Jay dice che ci sono sempre più minuti e ore in cui la vita va bene. Progresso! Grazie per avermelo chiesto.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...