Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



7 MAR TEACH THEM!

Mood! Relaxed! Sconed! Redlight Special! DQ!

Music listening to: Let Me Go. A Book on CD!

Buongiorno! Buon Martedi! How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good "Breakfast Blend", and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a mild, but cloudy morning here in Tucson.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that Chris the iRobot will be coming out of his cradle to clean the main house carpet. I asked her to play some "Funk Jazz" for me today.

I am going to take a scooter ride this morning in the hood, if it doesn't rain. I will also spray the front yard for weeds as well. 

I will get back to my final medical class later today. Looking forward to that, right?

As for our rock painting, we will start to do a few St. Patty's Day rocks very soon.

Today's challenge word is (gettonato). I am very (gettonato) with my fidanzata and girlfriends.

Have a good Taco Tuesday and I will chat at you later.

My playmate will be attending one of her book club's meetings this evening. They are meeting at Guillin Chinese. I will place my order for dinner. They have very good food there.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

O si! E anche con tua moglie.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...