Sunday, March 26, 2023

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!



How is your Domenica going so far? We are good here so far. It is a very nice day here in Tucson.

We enjoyed a very nice breakfast at the "Egg Connection" with Mio Cognata. It was a pretty good breakfast crowd today.

26 MAR MIO MOGLIE AT THE "EGG CONNECTION"


26 MAR MIO COGNATA AT THE "EGG CONNECTION"



26 MAR IO AT THE "EGG CONNECTION"


We just got back from a very nice refreshing scooter ride. My shorty is now getting Chris up into his chair. She is going to give him a haircut before he goes into the main house to watch TV.

I have completed my usual Domenica tasks and now I am going to work on the back yard patio.  After that I will get my suitcase out and start to pack for San Diego. My playmate is all packed and ready to go.

Well, I had better get to it. I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...