Saturday, March 25, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


NOW THIS IS SOME RAIN


DOING THE DISHES

Mood: Blessed! Thankful!

Music listening to: Slip Away by Bill Withers!

Buongiorno!  Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today? 

The coffee is a good Hawaiian Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this month. It is a chilly, but clear morning here in Tucson.

I am caring for Chris today up until 5:00pm when Sister Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be another busy one. I asked her to play some BB King for me today.

We had a very nice visit yesterday from my girlfriend (Flo). It is always a pleasure to have one of my girls drop in. I am one lucky guy! She always brings gifts for me. Have a look!


GIFT FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) FANTASTIC!

My shorty and I are starting to talk about our packing for our upcoming trip on San Diego that starts on Tuesday evening, after we return from Chris's dental appointment. We are really looking forward to this much need getaway. We will visit with Tim and Sharon while we are there.

Here is my latest rock creation. Enjoy!


24 MAR MY LATEST

Well, our dinner with Cleo and Alfonso was delicious. I do say that the Chef and Sous Chef did a great job in the (cucina). Here have a look, and yes you are going to get hungry, smile!

My Sous Chef prepared a very good dessert. It was a Limoncello pie. It was delicious!



24 MAR GOOD EVENING, CLEO AND ALFONSO

24 MAR SOUS CHEF AT WORK


24 MAR SOUS CHEF AT WORK


24 MAR SOUS CHEF AT   WORK


24 MAR SOUS CHEF AT WORK


VINO ROSSO AND WATER


24 SOUS CHEF AT WORK


24 MAR CHEF AT WORK


24 MAR A GOOD SELECTION BY SOUS CHEF


24 MAR CHEF AT WORK


CHOW TIME


DIG IN





ALFONSO, MIO MOGLIE,CLEO


24 MAR PLATED


24 MAR CHEFS SAYS CHIN,CHIN!



My playmate and I will be joined by my (cognata) this evening at the "Coronet" for dinner this evening. After dinner we will make our way over to the "ATC" to see the play "Pru Payne" it should be a good one.

Well, I had better get bus with Chris. Have a good Sabato and I will chat at you later. Stay safe and healthy.

Today's challenge word is (albero). I have been feeling like I am stuck up in a (albero) lately. Things have been very hectic and stressful for me. How about you fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise


2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Gli alberi sono alcuni dei miei esseri preferiti. Mi piace guardare cosa succede nei loro rami. Oggi, il sole ha proiettato un'ombra del mio albero del cortile sul mio muro, completa delle ombre degli uccelli che saltellano sull'albero. Uno dei gatti del vicinato era rivolto verso il muro, cercando di catturare le ombre degli uccelli - sulle zampe posteriori, studiando i movimenti delle ombre, saltando da un'ombra all'altra. È stato un piacere, tutto reso possibile dall'albero.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...