Saturday, March 4, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

4 MAR A GOOD WALK!




Mood: Content! Cautious!

Music listening to:  Let Me Go a Book on CD!

Buongiorno!  Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Rainforest Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a cold, but clear morning here in the valley of Tucson.

I am caring for Chris up until 5:00pm when Sister Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that a tech is coming out this morning at 9:00am to clean out the dryer vent in the main house. I asked here to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today. I am also going to spray the front yard for weeds today as well.

My shorty delivered her commissioned rock yesterday and the requestor was pleased with her work. We both will be starting new rocks soon. Maybe some St. Pattie's Day rocks, eh?

Well, Chris is happy because his new fridge arrived yesterday. Have a look at it.



We will be visiting Bucky and Dena this evening for a "Wizard Fest". We all know who the "Wizard" is going to be right? Sure, you're right!

Hey, tomorrow is Chefs Day. My Sous Chef and I will be preparing "Salmon Patties". I haven't had these since I was a kid. Hope I can do my (mum) justice with this meal. My Sous Chef will prepare the side dishes and she will select the libation to go along with the meal. My Sous Chef will also be preparing "White Russians" with soft serve for dessert. Oh Yeah!

Here are a few more pictures from our staycation in the Phoenix area. Enjoy!

25 FEB (NILS)




Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Sabato and I will have a chinwag at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (mucca). I wonder how Sister Jayne's (mucca) is getting along.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come Stai?

Loraine said...

Spero che la mucca stia dando molto latte!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...