Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


22 MAR (SISTERS)




Mood: Blessed! Scones! Rummies!

Music listening to: Possession! A Book on CD!

Buongiorno!  Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Hawaiian Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a mild, but cloudy and windy morning here in Tucson. It is supposed to rain most of the day today.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be super busy. I asked her to play some music to cook by.

Yes, today is Chefs Day. My Sous Chef and I will be tossing around pots and pans once again. We will be preparing Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Chicken with Rice. My Sous will select the libation to go along with the meal.

If the weather holds up, we will meet up with Bucky and Dena to play some Pickleball at Reid Park.

I have to make a trip over on the eastside this morning. I have begun my new rock creation. I will complete it in a day or two.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Humper and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (Buongiorno e tutti). Buongiorno fidanzata.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise, what is up in Sydney?

Rosie, what is up in Melbourne?

Deb and Sharon, what is going on today?

Shoo Shoo, how are you feeling?

Monna, how are things in Hungary? 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Cosa succede in questo ventoso Hump
Day? Sono contento che il mistero sia risolto, stavo diventando un po'geloso.

Loraine said...

Buongiorno e buon pomeriggio a te.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...