Saturday, July 13, 2024

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!


FIDANZATA E CAPO JIM!

Are you still melting like we are here in Tucson?  We could use some more rain.

I had to take care of a few things this morning. First off, I took Sorella Jayne to her doctor's appointment. After that I dropped her off so she could grocery shop.

I also took the Donna Verde to be vacuumed and washed. She wants me to give her a good waxing by hand and I will as soon as it gets cooler.

Mia Moglie is out getting her yogurt fix before she goes grocery shopping. I got an email notification that an item I ordered for Chris's Memorial will be here on Wednesday.

I need to get back to my online class on Professional Life Coach. Mia Moglie has caught up with me and now we both are in Module #2.

We are looking forward to tonight's dinner at the "Wild Garlic". Well, I am, but Mia Moglie not so much, smile!

We hope that you day is going well for you. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie  

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! SHEILA AND ELISE Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to: The Maze a Book on CD! Buon Martedi!  Tac...