Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content!

Music listening to: I Feel for You by Chaka Khan!

Buon Mercoledi!  How are you doing? It is a hot, sunny morning here in Tucson. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Butter Toffee Blend, and a second cup will be downed later today.

The blog is delayed today because I went to Tai Chi with my shorty early this morning. I wanted to see how she would do in the heat since her surgery. She did well, and I got to see my (fidanzata) as well.

Mia Moglie is on her Mac working on the Professional Life Coach course. I will get back to it today as well.

Well, will dining on takeaway from "Leo's for dinner this evening.  Of course, there will be a few margaritas. Ole'.

We enjoyed our evening last night the "Outback" with Deb, and Sorella Jayne. The food was good as ever. For dessert we all had a "Walla B Darn". Delicious!

Here is the latest Chris Blog posting. Enjoy!




Well, I had better get this day moving forward. Have a good Humper. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Please welcome our newest blog follower (Rev Rebecca Gibson). Give her a shoutout.

Today's challenge word is (dolce). My fidanzata and all of my girlfriends are (dolce). Right fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. E bello al Tai Chi questa mattina.

"L'immaginazione e la finzione costituiscono piu de tre quarti della nostra vita reale".

Simone Weil

Loraine said...

Ci sono molte donne dolci nella tua vita. Tu sei il ragazzo fortunato!

L'immaginazione è più importante della conoscenza. Perché la conoscenza è limitata mentre l'immaginazione circonda il mondo. Albert Einstein

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! SHEILA AND ELISE Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to: The Maze a Book on CD! Buon Martedi!  Tac...