Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Relaxed! Fruity Pebbled!

Music listening to: Creep by TLC!

Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are you? It is a nice, partly sunny morning here in Tucson. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Italian Roast with a splash of French Vanilla. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a lot of tasks to complete today. She remined me that Chris the iRobot will be coming out of his cradle this morning to clean the main house carpet. I asked her to play some "Old School" for me today.

I will be getting back to my online class today and I will be looking at the catalog to see what class I might consider taking next.

My playmate is meeting up with one of her book clubs this evening at the "Blue Willow". I will have my fork and spoon ready for what she brings me for dinner. Yummy!

Well, I had better get this day started. Have a good Taco Tuesday. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (incantevole). My fidanzata is (incantevole).

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

4 comments:

JT said...

Buongiorno fidanzata!

""Questo e il precetto secondo il quale ho vissuto: Preparati al peggio, aspettati il meglio e prendi cio che viene".
Hannah Arendt

Loraine said...

Mi fai arrossire.

Loraine said...

Per avere successo nella vita hai bisogno di tre cose: un osso del desiderio, una spina dorsale e un osso divertente.
Reba McEntire

JT said...

I love Reba's quote.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! SHEILA AND ELISE Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to: The Maze a Book on CD! Buon Martedi!  Tac...