Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Man, it is hot outside. It is supposed to rain today, but they said that yesterday as well and not a drop of the wet stuff.

We enjoyed our visit to "Frozen Delight". Elise has a (jones) for yogurt. We were joined by Sorella Jayne.

We returned home and my girlfriend (Flo) arrived. It is always a pleasure to see her and to hear about the latest in her life. Well, don't you know that she came bearing gifts for her boyfriend. I have to tell you that Mio Moglie, Mia Fidanzata, and all of my girl's really do make me feel special. I am blessed in more ways than one. Here is the gift that (Flo) brought for me.



Here is the latest Chris Blog posting, along with a "Letter to Chris" by Sorella Jayne. Enjoy! This letter brought Elise to tears while she was re-reading it. Sorella Jayne is part of our family, and we never want her to leave us.










Well, I had better check on Elise to see what she is doing. I am sure that she is on her Mac. She mapped out how she wants the rocks and lights placed around Chris's Memorial Tree.

In a bit I am going to dive into my Professional Life Coach course. We hope that your Taco Tuesday is going well. I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise


 

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! Are you melting yet? This heatwave here in Tucson is killer, let me tell you. Stay hydrated desert dwellers. Mia Moglie is ...