Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Relaxed! Fruity Rice Krispied! Rummied! Red Light Special!

Music listening to: Wanna Be Close to You by Max Priest!

Buon Martedi! Taco Tuesday!  How are you doing? It is another hot, sunny day here in Tucson. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Jamaican Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to complete I asked her to play some "Boney" for me today.

The (Solar) tech is coming out this morning to check the system because it is not sending usage data.

We will be dining at the "Outback" with Deb and Sorella Jayne. I am sure that a few "Walla B Darns" will be enjoyed for dessert. Looking forward to seeing Deb.

I am enjoying my new All in One HP PC that Mio Moglie bought for me yesterday. I will have to transfer data from this PC to it.

Here is the latest Chris Blog posting. Enjoy!








Well, I had better get busy. Have a good Martedi! Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (pianeta). Our (pianeta) is overheating, right fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come stai?

"Dobbiamo costruire dighe di coraggio per trattenere il diluvio della paura".

Martin Luther King Jr.

Loraine said...

Il nostro pianeta sopravviverà ma presto sarà un posto molto diverso. Temo che perderemo molta della sua bellezza.

Quando esci da una tempesta non sarai la stessa persona che ne è entrata.
Haruki Murakami

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! SHEILA AND ELISE Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to: The Maze a Book on CD! Buon Martedi!  Tac...