Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!




How are you doing so far on this Hump Day? We are moving along slowly, but we are making progress.

Our friend Dave informed us that Sheila was taken out of ICU on Monday. He said that she is OK.

It has been a busy day for me, and I am still at it. I cleaned our (Glock) so it can be ready for our shooting appointment at the Hub at 10am on Saturday.

I reloaded several clips, and we will give our new silhouette targets a go on Saturday. My playmate wants to practice on head shots. I will do center of mass.

We have started working on the latest Chris Memorial Celebration item today.

While I was working on the (Glock) I fired up the Karaoke machine and it is working very well. We may use the microphones for Chris's Memorial Celebration.

Mia Moglie is at Frozen Delight getting her yogurt jones taken care of. After that she is going to a doctor's appointment so the surgeon can take a look at her stitches. One of them is not dissolving and it looks infected. Hopefully the doc can remove it.

We hope that your Humper is going your way. Stay safe and I will chat at you later. 

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! SHEILA AND ELISE Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to: The Maze a Book on CD! Buon Martedi!  Tac...