Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Relaxed! Rice Krispies! Rummied!

Music listening to: Ice, Ice Baby by Vanilla Ice!

Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are you?  It is a hot, sunny morning here in the "Old Pueblo".  Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good "Butter Toffee" Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning.  Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

Mia Moglie has a follow-up appointment tomorrow with her surgeon to check the progress of her eyelid healing. She is really getting tired of the (eye disks) that she has to wear at night.

I am going to make up a rough draft of what Chris's Memorial Tree area will look like when completed. Mia Moglie will help me with it.

I will post the next Chris Blog posting later today.

BEARDED CHRIS


Well, I had better get this day moving along. Have a good Martedi! Stay safe and I will chat at you later. Looking forward to seeing my girlfriend (Flo) this afternoon.

Mia Moglie and I have enrolled in an online course (Professional Life Coach). I will begin my study today and so will my shorty.

Today's challenge word is (barba). Chris liked his (barba). It gave him a different look. Our daughter Tangy did not like it at all.  Did you think it was a good look fidanzata? 

Ciao... Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata! E il martedi del taco!

"La misura di chi siamo e cio che facciamo con cio che abbiamo".

Vince Lombardi

Loraine said...

Penso che il barba di Chris fosse un bell'aspetto.

Fai ogni giorno una cosa che ti spaventa.
Eleanor Roosevelt

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! Are you melting yet? This heatwave here in Tucson is killer, let me tell you. Stay hydrated desert dwellers. Mia Moglie is ...