Friday, July 12, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



HERE IS A FIAT 500 CREATED BY (AI). IT WAS SENT TO ME BY MARTY. THIS IS THE FIAT 500 I OWNED WHEN I LIVED IN ITALIA BUT IT WAS TAN IN COLOR. I LOVE THAT MACCHINA.

Mood: Content!

Music listening: What's Love Got to Do with It by Tina Turner!

Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in Tucson. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Jamaican Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today.

Hey, desert dwellers how about that "Monsoon" storm last night? It was a true Tucson Monsoon indeed. Pounding rain, streets running with white caps, wind, thunderboomers, and waves produced by passing cars. Guess what it may happen again today. Ya Mon'.

My playmate and I went to "Park Mall" yesterday to see the movie "Despicable Me 4" and it was very good. We are going to see "Longlegs" today.

Well, last night's "Rumi Kube Fest" was great. We were joined by my girlfriend (Shoo Shoo). We enjoyed a good Pinot with our "Subway" takeaway. For dessert we enjoyed Soft Serve with Chocolate Chip Cookies.

After several games of play nobody got spanked because we all were winners. Although I was looking forward to spanking Shoo Shoo. Thank you Shoo Shoo for a wonderful evening.

I will post the latest Chris Blog later this morning. I will be ordering another item for Chris's Memorial Service today.

Well, I had better check on Azalya to see if she needs fresh water. Have a good TGIF!  Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (folle). Yesterday's Monsoon rain was (folle). Will we get more today fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come va?

"Le parole non sono altro che immagini dei nostri pensieri".

John Dryden

Tiger Lilli said...

Sounds wonderful❣️

Jessie said...

Sis, how are you feeling?

Loraine said...

La tempesta era meravigliosa e folle. Più! Più!
“I limiti della mia lingua significano i limiti del mio mondo.” —Ludwig Wittgenstein.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! SHEILA AND ELISE Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to: The Maze a Book on CD! Buon Martedi!  Tac...