Sunday, July 21, 2024

Ciao!

Ciao!

What is going on around your way? We just got back from having a good breakfast at the "Egg Connection".

Mia Moglie is out in the front yard picking up Mesquite Tree Bean Pods. Backbreaking work, let me tell you.

In a bit I am going to do some yardwork in the backyard area. After that I am going to do some house cleaning in the guesthouse. After that I am going to get back to my online class.

Here are a few pictures from Jay's birthday gathering. Jay is my (fidanzata's) son.


CAPO JIM, JAY, MARY AND MIA FIDANZATA 


 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAY!

Here is the latest Chris Blog posting.




We hope that your day is going well. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie  

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! SHEILA AND ELISE Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to: The Maze a Book on CD! Buon Martedi!  Tac...