Sunday, July 14, 2024

Ciao!

Ciao! Come stai?

We are back from having a good breakfast at the "Egg Connection". The food was a good as ever.

Mia Moglie is in the main house working on her Mac. I am in Chris's house on my PC. 

Soon I will be doing some yardwork in the backyard, and I will be checking on Azalya's water and food.

I am also going to upload some new games on our trip laptop. We will be playing games here at home and eating some of my "World Famous Tuna Dip" with Scoop Fritos. We usually would be on a staycation to do this but now we can stay at home.

I am going to get back to my "Professional Life Coach" class online as well today.

Here is my shorty's latest rock creation. Enjoy!



Since today is Sous Chefs Day, I will be assisting in the (cucina). I am sure that I will be sampling a few libations while the pots and pans are being tossed around, smile! 

Enjoy you Domenica and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! SHEILA AND ELISE Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to: The Maze a Book on CD! Buon Martedi!  Tac...