Sunday, July 14, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content!

Music listening to: A Book on CD!

Buon Domenica!  How are you doing?  It is a hot, sunny morning here in Tucson.  Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Jamaican Blend, and a second cup will be downed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete. I asked her to play some music to cook by.

Yes, today is Sous Chefs Day.  My Sous will be preparing a Tuna Casserole. My sister Marcie prepared a Tuna Casserole yesterday. My Sous makes a good one. She will decide what will be the proper libation to go along with the meal.

We enjoyed a wonderful evening at the "Wild Garlic" with Mia Fidanzata E Capo Jim". It is always a good time spent with them. The food was delicious. My playmate didn't have to bus tables because the bill was out there. Here are a few pictures. Enjoy!

CAPO JIM E MIA FIDANZATA


BLUE BUFFALO OUTSIDE OF THE "WILD GARLIC"


MIA MOGLIE E IO



I will be tackling my Professional Life Coach course today. I also need to do some yardwork in the backyard soon. I need to make sure that Azalya has plenty of water and food.

I will post the latest Chris Blog later today.

What do you think about the assassination attempt on Donald Trump?  What is this world coming to? What is this going to lead up to?

Well, I had better get busy. Have a good Domenica. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's idiom is (Parli Del Diavolo E Spuntano Le Corna). What do you think fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. E domenica!

"La penna e la lingua della mente".

Horace

Loraine said...

Proprio come i pensieri sono il linguaggio del cervello, i sentimenti sono il linguaggio del corpo. E come pensi e come ti senti crea uno stato d'essere.
Joe Dispenza

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! SHEILA AND ELISE Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to: The Maze a Book on CD! Buon Martedi!  Tac...