Sunday, July 28, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


MIA FIDANZATA




MIA MOGLIE


SORELLA JAYNE


Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Rummied!

Music listening to: Getting Jiggy with It by Will Smith!

Buon Domenica!  How are you doing?  It is a nice, sunny morning here in Tucson. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Italian Roast, and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection", along with a good breakfast.

Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Old School" for me today.

Our staycation in Bisbee was a good one. We got plenty of rest while we were there. I will post pictures after I review them.

I will post more about Chris's blog later today as well.

Hey, Chefs Day was delicious. I will post more about it later today.

Mia Moglie and I will be hitting up "Oreganos" for dinner. Can you say "Bellini"? We will for sure.

Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Domenica. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (giola). I woke up with (giola) in my heart. How about you fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. E una bella domenica mattina!

"La speranza non e chi il sogno di coloro che si svegliano".

Matthew Prior

Loraine said...

Mi sveglio spesso giola. Sono la ragazza fortunata!

Quando si tratta di lottare per i tuoi sogni, sii un drago. Sputa fuoco.
Richelle E. Goodrich

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! SHEILA AND ELISE Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to: The Maze a Book on CD! Buon Martedi!  Tac...