Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content!

Music listening to:  Play That Funky Music White Boy by Wild Cherry!

Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are you doing? It is a nice partly cloudy morning here in Tucson. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Blueberry Vanilla Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning.  Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be a busy one. I asked her to play some Ramsey Lewis for me today.

We will be taking the Pruis in for routine services today. I am looking forward to getting the scooter back so we can go riding around in the hood again.

I will be attacking my online class again today, and I will be working on the Memorial item that arrived yesterday.

I think that I will make my "World Famous Tuna Dip with Jalapenos" today so it can be in the fridge overnight.

Here is the latest Chris Blog posting. Enjoy!





Well, I had better get busy. Have a good Taco Tuesday. Stay safe and I will chat at you later. Desert Dwellers let's hope for some more rain today.





Today's challenge word is (pianoforte). I am looking forward to listening to some (pianoforte) music today. Do you like (pianoforte) music fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Avremo un po' di pioggia oggi?

"La commedia e imparare e essere divertenti, e si impara a essere divertenti in piccole stanza con un pubblico giovane".

Joan Rivers

Loraine said...

RUGGITO!

La commedia deve basarsi sulla verità. Prendi la verità e metti un piccolo ghirigoro alla fine.
Sid Cesare

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! SHEILA AND ELISE Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to: The Maze a Book on CD! Buon Martedi!  Tac...