Monday, July 1, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content!


MIA MOGLIE IN NEED OF COFFEE THIS MORNING.

Music listening to:  Black or White by MJ!

Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing? It is a hot, mostly cloudy morning here in Tucson. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Jamaican Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that I have few tasks to complete. I asked her to play some "Funk Jazz" for me today.

I will be taking Sorella Jayne to the grocery store so she can shop. I will be taking Mia Moglie to her PCP appointment as well.

We watched a lot of TV yesterday. We dined on Popeyes Chicken with Red Beans and Rice for dinner. Of course, some Jack and Coke topped it off, smile!

Here are the final pictures from our trip to New Mexico. Enjoy!

SUSIE AND MIA MOGLIE









Here is the latest Chris Blog posting. Enjoy!









Are we going to get some rain today? I hope so because we desert dwellers need all that we can get.

Well, I had better get to it post haste. Have a good Lunedi. Stay safe and I will have a chinwag at you later.

Today's challenge phrase is (Non vedo l'ora). I may have to break out the water hose because (Non vedo l'ora) for it to rain, smile. Right fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. E' un lunedi! Stai attento.

"Potremmo essere nella NFL, ma abbiamo ancora le nostre lotte quotidiane".

Nick Foles

Loraine said...

Sì, e le mie piante sono grate.

“Non puoi nuotare verso nuovi orizzonti finché non hai il coraggio di perdere di vista la riva.” –William Faulkner

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Cautious! Music listening to: Night Fever by the Bee Gees! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? It is a hot, sun...