Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiono!




Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Rummied! Red Light Special!

Music listening to: I Don't Want No Scrub by TLC!

Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in Tucson. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Italian Roast, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that Chris the iRobot will be coming out of his cradle this morning to clean the main house carpet. I asked her to play some BB King for me today.

Today is going to be another busy one. I have to make a trip out to the airbase to pick up some 9mm ammo and some P-mags. Our new paper targets will be delivered today. My playmate wanted human silhouette targets instead of bullseye targets.

I will be putting our Electric Scooters on the chargers today, so they can be ready for a ride in the hood.

My shorty and I will be making a trip to the UPS store to have a document notarized for the court.

Hey, we got some rain during the night, yes! Hopefully we will get some more of the wet stuff today.

We will be getting our suitcases out and we will be talking about what to pack for our upcoming staycation in Bisbee.

I will be posting more of Chris Blog later today.

Have a good Martedi!  Enjoy your Taco Tuesday. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (evviva). I let out a (evviva) for last night's rain. Did you get any rain last night fidanzata?  I still need a new pair of flip flops.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata! Quali sono i tuoi piani questo taco Tuesday?

"Il talento sepolto e la roccia sommersa su cui la maggior parte delle vite si costruisce e affonda".

Frederick William Faber

Loraine said...

Niente pioggia quindi niente evviva.

Trasforma le tue ferite in saggezza.
Oprah Winfrey

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! SHEILA AND ELISE Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to: The Maze a Book on CD! Buon Martedi!  Tac...