Monday, July 1, 2024

Ciao!

Ciao!



How is it going so far on this Lunedi! I do have to tell you that it is getting hotter by the second, smile! Desert Dwellers stay hydrated.

I will be taking Mia Moglie to her PCP appointment in a bit. I have a little concern that below her eyes she has developed some puffiness. I will keep an eye on this.

I just returned Sorella Jayne back home from grocery shopping. She is having a hard time deciding if it is the right choice to return to Kenya. The situation there is dire, to say the least.

I just chatted with Mia Moglie about me taking an online course on becoming a Professional Life Coach. She thought that it is a good idea, so good that she may take the course too. We shall see how it goes.

Well, I had better check on Azalya to make sure that she has enough water available. 

We hope that you day is going your way. Hey, I have been in contact with my (niece) Talia who lives in St. Louis, and it is wonderful. She is now a member of our blog family, and that makes me happy.

Chat at you later.

Jessie and Elise 

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Cautious! Music listening to: Night Fever by the Bee Gees! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? It is a hot, sun...