Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

Hey, guess what? We got rained on here in the Garden District. Woohoo!

Mia Moglie and I had a very nice visit this afternoon from my girlfriend (Flo), she is a wonderful caring lady.


2 JULY FLO AND I



Mia Moglie prepared breakfast for dinner. We enjoyed homemade waffles, sausages, and eggs. It was all good. We watched "Bull " on Paramount.

I did some yardwork out in the front yard in the heat, and it was brutal let me tell you, but I will be back out there again tomorrow. I guess I am a glutton for punishment, eh?

Well, I had better get Azalya fed. Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Hump Day. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Spero che l'aria condizionata ti mantenga fresco stanotte, così potrai dormire sonni tranquilli.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! Are you melting yet? This heatwave here in Tucson is killer, let me tell you. Stay hydrated desert dwellers. Mia Moglie is ...