Monday, July 15, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to:  Best of my Love by the Emotions!

Buon Lunedi!  How are you? It is a nice, partly cloudy morning here in Tucson.  Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Jamaican Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be a busy one. I asked her to play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today.

We will be taking one of the Electric Scooters in for a tire service. We need to get back on them soon.

I will be hitting up my Professional Life Coach course again today. I will be checking and downloaded more games on our trip laptop. We will be playing video games on it on Wednesday.

We hope that your Lunedi is going your way. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (scatola). Mia Moglie is out in the front yard with a big (scatola), she is picking up Mesquite Pods. Back breaking work, eh fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Sono felice che Elise abbia la scatola domattina. Il pomeriggio è troppo caldo.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! SHEILA AND ELISE Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to: The Maze a Book on CD! Buon Martedi!  Tac...