Saturday, July 13, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Rummied!

Music listening to: All for Love by Color Me Bad!

Buon Sabato!  How are you? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the Garden District. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Jamaican Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Alexa is awake and she said that it is going to be a very busy (Sabato). I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

We enjoyed a visit yesterday from (Amy), she used to live here with us many years ago and she helped to care for Chris. It was so good to see her and to hear all that has happened in her life. She is now the latest blog follower. Give her a shoutout!

Mia Moglie and I went to "Park Mall" yesterday to see the movie "Longlegs" starring Nicolas Cage. The movie was intense and packed with action, suspense and gore. We loved it, and we were glued to the screen. After the movie walked the mall to recover, smile!

This evening, we will be hitting up the "Wild Garlic", for my victory dinner that my playmate is treating me to. We will be joined by my (Fidanzata and Capo Jim). It is going to be an expensive evening and I hope that my shorty has plenty of (Benjamins), smile!

Here is the latest Chris Blog posting. Enjoy!




I will be taking Sorella Jayne to her doctor's appointment this morning.

Well, I had better get busy and get this Sabato moving along post haste. Stay safe and I will chat at you later. Desert Dwellers stay cool and hydrated.

Today's challenge word is (camminare). I enjoyed our (camminare) in Park Mall yesterday after the movie. Looking forward to seeing you fidanzata and Capo Jim this evening.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Ci vediamo stasera.

"Mio padre diceva sempre che quando muori, se hai cinque veri amici, allora hai avuto una bella vita".

Lee Iacocca

Loraine said...

Camminare è l'avventura definitiva. Non sai mai dove ti porteranno i tuoi piedi.
Richard A. Schmidt

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! SHEILA AND ELISE Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to: The Maze a Book on CD! Buon Martedi!  Tac...