Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

FOR SURE!



Mood: Content!

Music listening to:  Wanna Be Your Lover by Billy Ocean!

Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing?  It is a nice, sunny morning here in the valley of Tucson. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Italian Roast, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be very busy. I asked her to play some BB King for me today.

My playmate popped up this morning at 5:00am so she could get ready for her Tai Chi class at the park at 7:00am.

My shorty brought back a nice, delicious Pot Pie for my dinner last night. There were no leftovers, smile! Mille Grazie Mia Moglie! I got to see my girlfriend Shoo Shoo last night as well.



30 JULY CHICKEN POT PIE

We received two more items yesterday that were ordered for Chris's Memorial Celebration. 

Well, I had better get this day moving along straight away. Have a good Humper. Stay safe and I will chat at you later. I will be getting back to my online class today as well.

Today's challenge word is (cascamorto). Do you think that I am a (cascamorto) fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

 

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. E un giorno di gobba!

"La pigrizia puo sembrare attraente, ma il lavoro da soddisfazione".

Anne Frank

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! SHEILA AND ELISE Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to: The Maze a Book on CD! Buon Martedi!  Tac...