Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Rummied! Red Light Special!

Music listening to:  Respect Yourself by the Staple Singers!

Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? It is a nice mostly clear morning here in Tucson. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Italian Roast, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some Ramsey Lewis for me today.

I will be hitting up my Professional Life Coach online course today. I will also be working on an item for Chris' s Memorial Service today. In a day or two I will be ordering two more items for the service.

Here is the latest Chris Blog posting. Enjoy!






Well, today is Video Game Fest Day here. Normally we would be on a staycation for this fest. We will spend hours on our trip laptop playing games. We will also dine on my "World Famous Tuna Dip with Frito Scoops". The libation will be Jack and Coke.

Well, I had better get this day moving along. Have a good Humper. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (sbadiglio). I woke up this morning with a huge (sbadiglio). Did you wake up this morning with a (sbadiglio)?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Rosie how are things in Melbourne. Great photos, thanks for sharing.

Monna how is everyone in Hungary?

Ross and Denise how are things in Sydney?

JT what is up for today?

Barb how are you doing?

Flo how are you and John?

Jeanne how are you doing?

Papa John how are you?

Rosemarie how are things? 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata! E un giorno di gobba!

"Non c e passione da trovare nel giocare in un ambiente piccolo per una vita che e inferiore a quella che sei in grado di vivere".

Nelson Mandela

Loraine said...

Posso avere un grosso sbadiglio più volte al giorno.
“Il futuro appartiene a coloro che credono nella bellezza dei propri sogni.” – Eleonora Roosevelt.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! SHEILA AND ELISE Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to: The Maze a Book on CD! Buon Martedi!  Tac...