Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content!

Music listening to: We Are Family by Sister Sledge!

Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing?  It is nice, clear morning here in Tucson.  Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Italian Roast, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning.  Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Boney" for me today.

My playmate and I will be starting to pack for our staycation that starts tomorrow in Bisbee.

We will be dining this evening at "Leo's", and yes will enjoy a few margaritas for sure.

My shorty and I will be hitting up Park Mall to see a movie this afternoon. After that we will stop at Dairy Queen to pick up some quarts of Soft Serve. Ya Mon’.

Here is the latest Chris Blog posting!






Well, I had better get this day moving along. Have a good Humper. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (cappucino). I woke up this morning thinking a panini with a (cappucino). Are you game fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. il giorno della gobba e arrivato!

"Non puoi essere vecchio e saggio se non sei giovane e pazzo".

Chris Brown

Loraine said...

Hmm, cappuccino. Scommetti!

Questa è un'altra cosa bella dell'invecchiare. La tua vita è scritta sul tuo viso.
Frances McDormand

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! SHEILA AND ELISE Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to: The Maze a Book on CD! Buon Martedi!  Tac...