Sunday, July 21, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content!

Music listening to: You're A Shining Star by Earth, Wind, and Fire!

Buon Domenica!  How are you? It is a nice, sunny morning here in Tucson. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Italian Roast, and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Funk Jazz" for me today.

We enjoyed a very good evening with Cleo and Alphonso at "Teresa's Mosaic. We got caught up on all of the latest with them. They own "Frozen Delight" yogurt shop. The food was very good and so were the margaritas that we had. For dessert we had Rice Pudding. Thank you for a nice evening.

I will post more of Chris's Blog later today. My shorty and I are going to hit up the "Roadhouse Cinema" to see the movie "Horizon An American Saga Chapter One". The previews were very good. This movie is three hours long.

Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Domenica. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (anziano). I know that I am not, smile! So, do you ever feel (anziano) fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Cosa fai questa domenica?

"In caso di dubbio, non farlo".

Benjamin Franklin

Loraine said...

Come te, non sono anziano, sto solo maturando.

Un vero amico è il miglior possesso.

Benjamin Franklin

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! SHEILA AND ELISE Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to: The Maze a Book on CD! Buon Martedi!  Tac...