Saturday, July 20, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Relaxed! Barried! Rummied! Munchies!

Music listening to: The Price of Silence a Book on CD!

Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, partly cloudy morning ere in Tucson. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Italian Roast Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be another busy one. I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

My playmate and I will be making our way to the "Hub" to use the indoor pistol range. We have a lane appointment for 10am.

I will post more of Chris's Blog later today.

My shorty and I enjoyed the movie "Twisters" at Park Mall yesterday. It is very good and loaded with action.

We will be meeting up with Cleo and Alphonso for dinner at "Teresa's Mosaic". The food there is very good.

Well, I had better get this day moving forward. I will be hitting up my online class again later today. Have a good Sabato! Stay safe and I will have a chinwag with you later.

Today's challenge word is (divertente). I hope that today will be (divertente) for you fidanzata.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata! il fine settimana e arrivato!

"La vita e come una cipolla. Lo si stacca uno strato alla volta, e a volte si piange".

Carl Sandburg

Loraine said...

Sì, oggi sarà divertente. È il 60esimo compleanno di Jay e lo festeggeremo!

Invece di odio, festeggia.

Prince

Jessie said...

Excellent fidanzata!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! SHEILA AND ELISE Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to: The Maze a Book on CD! Buon Martedi!  Tac...