Sunday, July 7, 2024

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content!

Music listening to!  I Am Every Woman by Whitney Houston!

Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a hot, sunny morning here in Tucson.  Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Jamaican Blend, and another cup will be downed at the "Egg Connection". We will be joined by ou daughter Kim, son-in-law Carlos, and the grannies, Hudson and Cassidy. It was good too see them adn to get caught up on the latest happenings with them. Thank you for treating us to breakfast. Kim and I usually fight over who is going to pay them bill. Most of the time I beat her to the bill, but this time by the way we were seated so got the bill before I could get it. Here are a few photos. Enjoy!



















Hey, yesterday I was taken to school by my Sous Chef. She prepared Scalloped Potatoes with Ham. It was her (mums) recipe. It was delicious. My Sous choose to have a few (martini's) as proper libations. Halfway we switched to Gin and Tonic. Here have a look.



















Here is the latest Chris Blog posting. Enjoy!





 

We will be dining on Pizza for dinner this evening. After dinner we will hit up the "Roadhouse Cinema" to see the movie "Maxxine". The previews were excellent.

We are still moving forward with our "Professional Life Coach" online course.

We are also working on Chris's Memorial Service that will take place on 5 October.

Well, I had better check to see what my shorty is up to in the main house. Have a good Domenica. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (paisano). I have a lot of these fidanzata. How about you?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 









2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. E una Domenica calda.

"Il ritorno che raccogliamo da azioni generose non e sempre evidente".

Francesco Guicciardini

Loraine said...

Sì, e più è paisano, più sono gli abbracci. Amo gli abbracci!

La vera generosità è quando dai tutto e hai la sensazione che non ti costi nulla.
Simone de Beauvoir

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! SHEILA AND ELISE Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to: The Maze a Book on CD! Buon Martedi!  Tac...