Friday, July 5, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to:  Momma by Boys to Men!  (On of my favorites).

Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing?  It is a very hot, sunny morning here in the valley of Tucson. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good French Vanilla Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning.  Alexa is awake and she said that I have an errand to run this evening.  I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

I was going to Tai Chi this morning with Mia Moglie, but she is not feeling well, so we are not going.

We went to Park Mall yesterday to see "Despicable Me 4", but it was sold out, so we saw "Quiet Place" instead and it was very good, but not as good as the first one.

Here is a picture of my niece Talia and Son. Enjoy! The photo made my day!






Here is the lates Chris Blog posting. Enjoy!







Hey, Chefs Day, was delicious. My Sous Chef and I prepared Cheeseburgers and Fries. The libation my Sous choose was Jack and Coke.

Well, I had better get this day rolling along. Have a good TGIF! Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

If you could say a prayer or two for our friend (Bert) he is under the weather, thanks.

Today's challenge phrase is (Come Va La Vita?) Mine is good. How about yours fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

5 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. E un venerdi!

"Che cos'e allora la liberta? il potere di vivere come si vuole".

Marcus Tullius Cicero

countrygranny47 said...

We are hoping Bert is feeling little better this afternoon.

Jessie said...

Thank you, Country Granny and Bob.

Loraine said...

Anche la mia vita è bella. Dì a Elise che il Tai Chi inizierà alle 7:00 della prossima settimana.

Chi ha mai camminato dietro qualcuno verso la libertà. Se non possiamo andare mano nella mano, non voglio andare.
Hazel Scott

Cheela said...

I love. The stories. It shows great parts of Chris I didn’t know about him. I knew him as a kid and then not again until after the accident. You all did such wonderful things for him. I can only imagine how hard this has been but you have so much fond memories and will never have any regrets! Love you guys and you will never have any regrets. As I often say about Dave, I couldn’t gave ever found some one ho accepted me a nf the bad stuff that came along with me. You had Wes who was a wonderful dad. And then to find Jessie! It couldn’t get any better.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! IN THE HOOD Mood: Content! Cautious! Music listening to:  Jasper Jones a Book on CD! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? It...