Thursday, July 18, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content!

Music listening to: My First, My Last, My Everything by Barry White!

Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you? It is a nice, partly cloudy morning here in the "Old Pueblo". Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Blueberry Vanilla Blend, and a second cup will be downed at "Frida's Cafe", along with a good breakfast. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be a busy one for us.  I asked her to play some (Boney) for me today.

Well, I have to tell you that yesterday's staycation was a true staycation. Instead of hitting up a local hotel we stayed home. We enjoyed my "World Famous Tuna Jalapeno Dip", with Frito Scoops. Of course, we had plenty of Jack and Coke on hand. We played video games for over six hours, and it was a lot of fun. Looking forward to the next staycation.












My shorty and I will be hitting up Park Mall this afternoon to see the movie "Fly Me to The Moon". It should be a good one.

We will be dining this evening at "Caruso's" with Bev and hubby this evening. Can you say (pasta)? We will for sure.

I had a bit of a breakdown this morning over in Chris's house. I was putting way a coffee cup and I came across the stainless-steel cup that we used to mix up Chris's meds in. That cup has been used for years and now it is a memory.

Here is Chris Blog posting. Enjoy!





Well, I had better get busy post haste. Have a good Thirsty Thursday. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (speciale). Mia fidanzata is very, very (speciale) to me.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata!

"Dopo aver scalato una grande collina, si scopre solo che ci sono molte altre colline da scalare".

Nelson Mandela

Loraine said...

Il successo sembra essere in gran parte una questione di resistere dopo che gli altri hanno lasciato andare.
William Feather

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! SHEILA AND ELISE Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to: The Maze a Book on CD! Buon Martedi!  Tac...