Sunday, July 28, 2024

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!

How are you doing? We enjoyed our breakfast at the "Egg Connection" as usual.

Mia Moglie is in the process of making more loaded Bars, and Fruity Pebble Krispy Treats, loaded of course. Ya Mon'.

I took a short ride on my electric scooter to take some items over to Sorella Jayne's home.

In a bit I am going to get back to working on one of Chris's puzzles. We are almost finished with it, and we have two more to complete.

Here are a few photos from our stay in Bisbee on 25 July. Enjoy!


ESTEP, ATHENA, RAVEN



RAVEN



ATHENA


ATHENA


Here is the latest Chris Blog posting.










































Well, I had better see how the baking is coming along in the main house. I also have to get Azalya's water checked and I need to feed her.




If you could please say a prayer or two for our dear friend Sheila. She is in the ICU up in Gilbert. She is dealing with BP issues and Sepsis. Thank you.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 






No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! SHEILA AND ELISE Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to: The Maze a Book on CD! Buon Martedi!  Tac...