Monday, July 8, 2024

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Once again it is way too (caldo) here in Tucson. Desert Dwellers how are you staying cool? 

Pool, A/C, Swamp Cooler, water, soda, tea, snow cones, birra my choice, smile!

We just dropped the fur-baby Azalya at the groomers. She didn't want to go inside at all. I am sure she was saying not this place again.

My shorty left for Park Mall to do some walking. After that I am sure that she will be getting her yogurt fix. As soon as she returns home, we will head out to the airbase. I will gas up the Donna Verde for sure. Then we will look at some new desktop PC's.

We opened up our latest puzzle and it is completed already. Are we good or what? I am going to order two more puzzles from Shutterfly as soon as I upload two more photos.

Well, I had better get some hydration material for myself right now. My playmate was online earlier working on her "Professional Life Coach" course. I started the second module today. It is very interesting.

I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Arrivederci! 

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! SHEILA AND ELISE Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to: The Maze a Book on CD! Buon Martedi!  Tac...