Thursday, July 25, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content! Cautious!

Music listening to: Gotta Have Faith by George Michaels!

Buon Giovedi!  Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? It is a nice, cloudy morning here in the valley of Tucson. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Chocolate Hazelnut Cream, and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Bread and Butter, along with a good breakfast. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some Old School" for me this morning.

We will be making our way to Bisbee this afternoon. Sorella Jayne will be here housesitting while we are away. We will return on Saturday. We will have our cell phones and tablets with us.

I will post more about Chris's Blog when we return. We picked up items for Chris's Memorial Service yesterday and we ordered more items online.

Well, I had better get ready for breakfast. Have a good Thirsty Thursday. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (minestra). I hope we can find some good (minestra) in Bisbee. I know you like (minestra) fidanzata.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. E un giovedi assetato!

"Il successo non e definitivo; il fallimento non e fatale e il coraggio di continuare che conta".

Winston Chruchill

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! SHEILA AND ELISE Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to: The Maze a Book on CD! Buon Martedi!  Tac...